Sunday, April 29, 2012

Weekly Dinner Post 4.30.12 - 5.4.12

This week I am trying to keep dinners simple and in-expensive.  Most of the ingredients to the recipes were items I already had at the house and I only spend about $50 to purchase the rest of my groceries for this week!

This week we are having the following: 
  • Monday:  Burgers (we didn't cook them last week) Neal ended up making meatloaf because it was too rainy for burgers on the grill!
  • Tuesday:  Warmed Spinach Salad with Chicken Sausage (it's super super yum!)
  • Wednesday:  Coconut Breaded Chicken with Sweet Potato (either fries, chips, or just baked normal)
  • Thursday or Friday:  Fish with Broccoli!
Tonight for dinner we went out to eat with our friends (same ones from the awesome Crawfish Boil) after the Cirque du Solie show.  We went to a great place, Ri Ra's.  I had a delicious sandwich called "Uniquely Veggie".  It's a white bean patty, crumbled goat cheese, sun dried tomato pesto, cucumber, and caramelized onions on toasted wheat!  The pesto and goat cheese really put it over the top!  I had mine with sweet potato tots.  I have never tried sweet potato tots, they were good, but still as greasy as other tots.


No comments:

Post a Comment