Sunday, April 29, 2012

Crawfish Boil Festivities and the BEST Fruit Dip Ever!

This has been such a fantastic weekend!  To start off, I finished painting our hallway, we had a lot of fun at a crayfish boil, and we got to see Cirque du Soleil Quadiam. (My first Cirque du Soleil show!)

I want to share with you our Crawfish Boil!  On Saturday our friends Mindy and Taylor hosted a great crawfish boil at their house...I did not eat but a little bit of crawfish that my hubby pulled out for me....as you can see, I was a little freaked out by the crawfish: 

Myself, Danielle and a Crayfish

Danielle is braver than I, as you can see I avoided the crawfish...especially near my face.
Candice, Myself, Danielle and her Crayfish :)

They scare me less when they are cooked, but I still wasn't intrigued enough to eat them:

My husband enjoyed his fair share though:

And I enjoy my husband!
I couldn't come to the party empty handed, so I brought lots of fruit and made some awesome fruit dip

Best Fruit Dip Ever Ingredients
1 cup Chobani Vanilla Greek Yogurt
1/4 Cup Sweetened Coconut Flakes
This is seriously THE BEST FRUIT DIP!  It's so easy to make.  All you do is stir the Greek yogurt and coconut flakes together!  You can easily add more or less of each ingredient to get your flavor and texture of choice!  It was a huge hit and was all gone by the end of the night.

And now I leave you with a happy picture of the girls...towards the end of the night :)
Mindy, Candice, Danielle & Myself
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment