Friday, January 4, 2013

Weekends Count Too

If you want to stay healthy this year, remember your weekends count too.  All the food you eat and the training you do or don't do adds up.  If you eat healthy and exercise all week, but fail to do the same on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, you are really losing almost HALF the month!

So how do I keep on track over the weekends?  It's not that hard.  I can make sure I walk my dogs, I do some yoga, I do at least one strength and one cardio routine between Friday-Sunday.  I also follow bloggers who are healthy.  The main two I like to follow right now, Peanut Butter Fingers and Tone It Up. 

Currently, Tone It Up has a Love Your Body Series between now and Valentine's Day.  It's not to late for you to start either!  Check out my other post on this series here.

Follow me this month by looking at my January Workouts.  I do my best to update this daily!

I already got one workout in today before 7am!

No comments:

Post a Comment