Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Join Me! Get Healthy!

Join me these next 6.5 weeks for the Tone It Up Love Your Body Series!

First thing's first, you need to learn about the plan.

Here's a summary:
  • 6.5 weeks
  • Free Workout Schedule (see their calendar)
  • Free Workouts (Most with videos to follow along w/ online!)
  • Free nutrition tips from your trainers, Karena & Katrina
  • Daily Inspiration from your trainers and other women in the TIU Community
  • Giveaways from Victoria's Secret & more!
  • A healthier, and happier you!
Go check it out at the Tone It Up Blog

Yesterday I wrote down the 5 things I love about my body:


This morning, I did my #BootyCall = ;) an early morning workout!

Tonight, I am going to the gym to do the Cupid's Cardio Workout to put some miles for my #100forVday  that's 100 miles between now and Valentines Day!

***Treadmill tip - increase your incline to at least 1.  The machine is doing most of the work for you without an incline.  I typically keep my incline between 1.5 - 4.

So go, visit the site, and join me and thousands of other women who are becoming healthier!

No comments:

Post a Comment