Tuesday, February 19, 2013

In Love with A.M. Workouts

Whoo Hoo!  I never thought I would love an early morning workout, but I do!

 
After doing the entire Love Your Body series, I realized that I liked getting my workouts done and over with in the morning.  By doing an AM workout:
  • I get to go to work without feeling like I have more stuff to do after work.
  • I like that I don't feel crunched for time to workout & make a healthy and tasty dinner for Neal & myself in the evening.
  • I like the adrenaline rush I get early in the morning from and AM workout.
  • I am even at the point where I don't mind getting to work a little later (8am instead of 7am).
  • I LOVE AM WORKOUTS!
This morning, I awoke at 5:08.  Yes, I wanted to set my alarm for a non-rounded number!  I was out of the house by about 5:30 after getting dressed, preparing my workout drink, & getting the puppies ready by taking them out and feeding them breakfast.  I got to the gym, did my 6 x 400m Speed Training run in 20 minutes & then had a nice stretch.  I got back to the house around 6:15 am.

You know what's great after an early morning workout?  Tasty Tone It Up Protein Pancakes! 

I purchased samples of their Perfect Fit Protein, and I must say I am now obsessed with this protein.  The flavor is so sweet & it's 100% natural.  It's also vegan, gluten-free, & non gmo.  Perfect fit has 0 sugar, is only 70 calories, 3 carbs and give you 15g of protein!  It's perfect!

So far I have made 2 delicious meals with Perfect Fit Protein.  This weekend, I made the best smoothie I have ever had.  In my smoothie was frozen banana & blueberries, some yogurt, almond milk, 1/2 T maple syrup, & 1 packet of Perfect Fit!  Amazing!

This morning, I made the Tone it Up Protein Pancake with Perfect Fit for the first time.  It was absolutely amazing!  The pancakes texture was fluffy & filling.  The flavor was sweet and savory.  I topped mine with blueberries, banana & a little maple syrup.

It's been a great morning, & with this attitude, I am sure it's going to be an amazing day!

Questions of the day:
Have you ever tried Perfect Fit?  Do you have another protein you love?
What do you think about an early morning workout?

No comments:

Post a Comment