- Took the day off for traveling & finishing Etsy orders
- All 4 Love Your Body Series Workouts 2 x's through & 2 mile run
- Sadly my heart rate monitor seems to be broken...
- SUPERBOWL SUNDAY! I finished a 5 mile run in under 40 minutes & made it back home just in time for the 2nd quarter. I enjoyed a refreshing Shocktop after my killer run!
Monday, February 4th
- Cupid cardio for 4.3 miles - I now have less than 4.5 miles to meet my #100byVday!
- AM: 2 Tara Stiles Yoga Workouts and 3 times through of the Jump Start Workout
- Afternoon walk with pups for .7 miles
- PM: All 5 Love Your Body Series Workouts, Booty 2xs through, the rest 1 x through
- Secret Admirer Cardio. 1.56 miles on the treadmill, 2.05 miles on the elliptical & 100 stairs, or 2.08 miles on the StairMaster for a total of 5.69 miles. That brings me to 101.98 miles this year!!!
Thursday, February 7th
- During work today, I took two 7 minute breaks to clear my mind and complete Sunkissed Abs, I did one final set (that makes 3) after I was finished working.
- Tone it Up Stair Workout, only I used the hill in my side yard to get it done! Then I took the puppies on a nice little walk.
Friday, February 8th
- Off for EE Scope
Saturday, February 9th
Sunday, February 10th - Off
Monday, February 11th - Off due to ER visit :-/
Tuesday, February 12th
- Secrete Admirer Cardio (Tone it Up) total of 5.46 Miles
Wednesday, February 13th
- Date Night Cardio for 2.17 miles & Sinks Abs 3x's through from Tone it Up
Thursday, February 14th
- My total miles for #100ByVDay = 113.63!!!
Friday, February 15th
- Leg Day - worked out with Neal @ the gym.
Saturday, February 16th - Off
Sunday, February 17th- Off
Monday, February 18th
- Today starts 7 Week Half Marathon Training
Tuesday, February 19th
- Worked out in the AM with my Speed Run 400m x 6, 90 second rest between intervals.
- My times are 8.5 speed on treadmill for a pace of 7:03 mile, my rest interval was a 4.0 speed on the treadmill for a pace of 15:00 mile. I did the rest for 0.1 miles or 90 seconds.
- Total of 2.12 miles, 20 min
- Stretched after!
- From my house to the gym & back in less than 50 minutes!
Wenesday, February 20th
- Power Yoga = AMAZING!
Thursday, February 21st
- 6 mile run at tempo pace of 8:05. I did this first thing in the morning without any food to fuel me through the run. That was a bad call! A snack is a must for a long cardio AM workout!
Friday, February 22nd
- P90X Chest, Shoulders & Tricepts. The DVD kept skipping 1/2 way through, so I listened to Pandora and followed a printed version of the workout. P90X is as long as my other workouts, coming in at an hour, but I feel like it just goes on & on & on sometimes!
Saturday, February 23rd
- 6 mile long run at an 8:50 mile pace. Then some leg strengthening because my knee started to hurt!
Sunday, February 24th
- Walk with Erica & the puppies in Downtown Newburg Riverfront. Maybe 1.5 miles
Monday, February 25th
- Tone it Up Sunkiss Abs & Juilian Michael's workout from Shape Magazine
Tuesday, February 26th- Speed runs for the half marathon training 3x1600m
Wednesday, February 27th - off, sick!
Thursday, February 28th - off sick!