Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Greek Yogurt Pancakes

Healthier, protein filled pancakes...I'm in!

This morning I was totally craving pancakes, and I have wanted to try Greek yogurt based ones.  I browsed the Internet and I combined a few recipes to come up with this delicious treat. I didn't even have to add butter or syrup to satisfy my sweet tooth cravings!

Greek Yogurt Pancakes
  • approx 1/3 c Greek Yogurt
  • 1/2 mashed banana
  • 2 egg whites
  • 1t cinnamon
  • The next you could sub for Perfect Fit protein
    • 2T wheat germ
    • 1T ground flax
    • 1 scoop Maca powder
    • 1/2t baking powder
Combine all in a bowl, use light cooking spray/oil to grease pan, turn it on med-low heat and pour your batter. 
Add your frozen or fresh blueberries, cook & flip to finish cooking.
Layer fresh cut strawberries in between pancakes & serve!
Off to work!  Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment