Tuesday, August 19, 2014

38 Weeks Pregnant! Come Out Come Out Wherever You Are!

OH baby girl, I am SOOO ready to meet you!  Your 'due date' is officially 8 days away!  Tomorrow starts week 39, which is a week a LOT of babies apparently are born!  I know most babies don't come on their actual date, but I am just praying, praying, praying you come just a little before that date, on that date or very shortly thereafter!  I know our 'due date' is right on too since we do Natural Family Planning and I know the date of conception ;) soooo you can't fool me little girl...I know it's about time!

By the time I go to bed at night, I seriously feel my stomach weights 50 lbs.  I feel like it's just going to fall off the rest of my body when I roll over in bed.  All day long, I think about how much I want to go to sleep.  It's very difficult to focus on tasks sometimes when all I can think about is Sleep OR Food!

I know the longer she brews in there, the better, but man oh man do I want to hold her in my arms rather than in my belly!


How far along: 38
Gender: She’s a girl
Weight gained: 28.7 lbs
Inches gained: About 11
Working Out:  I did alright this past week.  I am not disappointed :)
Clothing Choices:  I splurged last minute on 3 more dresses, including the one I'm wearing in this photo.  They are all maxi dresses and were $15 - $20 at Marshalls.  None of them are maternity dresses, they are all just nice soft, stretchy, jersey fabric.  I'm excited to wear them post pregnancy as well!  I may return one I haven't worn yet, but so far...this decision was a happy one on my part!
Belly button: Outty!
Sleep: What is sleep?
Best moment this week:  Neal coming home today and asking "When's our baby going to get here?!"  It seems he's just as anxious as I am!
Hardest moment this week:  Working + Lively Happenings + finding time for myself, the dogs, Neal, cooking...I'm seriously just so tired, I'm not able to do it all.  I'm actually going ahead and putting Lively Happenings on vacation mode tomorrow morning through mid September.  I wish I could do LH, but I kinda have to choose my 'real' job over LH at the moment since it's the one that brings in the bacon.
What I’m missing: My body being able to move like it used to without being so sore!
Movement: She has a very solid foot or elbow or hand pressed against my right side a lot of the day...but it's kinda fun to massage it and feel her move :)
Cravings:  Milk!
Queasy or sick: Not feeling too bad, just sleepy!
Looking forward to: Braelyn’s arrival!!! Can you please come tomorrow!?
Strange Dreams: I had a wild one about a sea lion.  I STOLE him!  I wasn't supposed to have him, but I wanted him, so I took a baby sea lion!


Workouts Week 38
  • Wednesday - Easy doggy walk
  • Friday - Easy doggy walk
  • Sunday - Gym time with the hubby! I walked 2 miles on the treadmill and did leg day
  • Monday - Knocked Up Fitness Yoga Fit Workout (find it here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment