Tuesday, August 26, 2014

39 Weeks Pregnant, Almost There!

Tomorrow is Braelyn's due date & the start of week 40!  We'll see if she arrives, but I'm not going to put all my eggs in that basket since Neal and I are never on time for anything...oops!

I do hope Braelyn wants to come by the end of this week so I can no longer be pregnant...I am getting pretty sore and tired. 

How far along: 39
Gender: She’s a girl
Weight gained: 29.6 lbs
Inches gained: 11.5 around largest part of belly
Working Out: Lots of walking!
Clothing Choices:  Anything that’s comfortable, be it my husband’s gym shorts and t-shirts or a long dress
Belly button: No denying it’s an outty.
Sleep: I’m always tired.
Best moment this week: Knowing that by Friday, whether she’s here or not, I’m done with work for a while.  I would like her to be here because I’m only taking 4-6 weeks off and don’t really want to ‘waste’ a week just being pregnant.
Hardest moment this week:  Stressing she won’t come until after my mom is out of town.  Mom gets here on Saturday (she’s due tomorrow so that’s 3 days after her due date) and then mom leaves the following Saturday, which would be 10 days post her due date.
What I’m missing: Sleep
Movement: She still moves a good bit.
Cravings:  Fruit and milk, mostly fruit!
Queasy or sick: Nope.
Looking forward to: Being able to see what our little girl looks like!  Will she have hair on her head, what characteristics from each of us will she have, will she be big or little, tall or shorter?

Strange Dreams: I had a real scary one about giving birth in our bed and Neal not believing that I was in labor so he wouldn’t come help, and she came out feet first and was about the size of my hands put together…really small…and wouldn’t cry much.  I mean I have felt her feet, I know she’s larger than that, but it was still scary!

Week 39 Workouts
  • Wednesday - 1.5 mile dog walk
  • Thursday - 2 mile dog walk
  • Saturday - 2 mile walk on the treadmill at the gym + and arm band workout
  • Sunday - 1 mile family walk
  • Monday - just under a mile dog walk

No comments:

Post a Comment