Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Workout Wednesday: Booty Lifter

What girl doesn't want a nice lifted booty?  I absolutely love it when my behind looks good, and one of the ways I ensure it does is by working it out.  Some of my favorites are the Tone it Up booty workouts. 

These are the two great routines from the girls at Tone it Up (Katrina has the best butt ever...just saying)
Malibooty & Spankin Booty

I also get so entranced in those infomercials for Brazillian Butt LiftI have never tried the workouts, but I seriously cannot turn the channel when these advertisements come on.  Have your ever tried the workouts?

Why on earth am I obsessed with a toned backside?  I really don't know.  In general, I enjoy being toned and healthy, and a nice behind is a plus! 

Last night I did the Spaking Booty Workout from Tone it Up as well as 30 minutes of cardio.  Wanna try it too and tell me what you think?

To see last month's workouts, click HERE

Let me know if you have some workouts you love to tone that tush!


No comments:

Post a Comment