Tuesday, June 24, 2014

30 Weeks Pregnant

 Thirty weeks.  Wow!  I can't believe we are getting closer.  I have heard SO many people lately going into labor two months early, so of course I'm slightly freaked out.  A co-worker's daughter due 2 weeks before me has already had her baby and a neighbor told me yesterday (as I was admiring her BOB jogging stroller) that her baby was due in November and had her in September of last year.
I know these situations are normal, but still it's alarming to hear.  In ways I'm like...ehh let that happen and see what goes on with work because I'm SO OVER IT!  I'm at the point in my pregnancy where I'm tired a lot again and my fuse is short.  I have to train some co-workers on my tasks before maternity leave (I had a co worker trained but she got a better job with another company so I'm starting fresh), and it's just stressing me out a bit. Or at least it was at the beginning of week 30.  As I'm getting closer and closer to vacation and I have all of my training files saved to a network drive and they are all perfectly updated in my opinion, I'm kinda like ehh just let me go on vacation, come home and then have this baby.  As far as work goes, they'll figure it out.  I tried time and time again to get people trained weeks ago, and with the adjustments on the team, that didn't happen...not my fault...so if I'm like these other women and deliver early, they will just have to figure it out without me there to train since it's been postponed so much.
Alright, that was my negative Nancy bit for a while.  Seriously though, week 30 is coming to an end, I'm about to start week 31 and I'll be in the mountains on vacation with my hubby and his parents...life is good :)  I am blessed!

How far along: 30
Gender: Girl!
Weight gained: 20.2 lbs
Inches gained: About 8.5 (same weight and inches as last week)
Working Out:  Walking is still an almost daily thing, but I’ve slacked off with the weights and will pick that back up after vacation!
Clothing Choices:  I had some breakdowns this week and just wore Neal’s shorts and his tops because I feel like all my stuff is too tight.  I put on my own clothes when I go out of the house though!
Belly button: Outty!  It’s actually more like a “smothy” and it just is in line w/ my stomach.
Sleep: It’s not too bad, but I am getting up 2 times a night now.
Best moment this week: Working on some stuff for the nursery.  I spray painted a few things gold and worked on her dresser to make it a little more girly.  I can’t wait to post the “Nursery Inspiration” blog and then of course show you pictures of her actual nursery!!!!
Hardest moment this week: Stress. Hormones. Work.  I can’t identify what is what at this point.  Am I mostly stressed out because my job, or are these pregnancy hormones causing the majority of the stress?  I probably could have cried all day Friday if I hadn’t have needed to go to a doctor’s appointment and to a store to pick up a phone for work.
What I’m missing: My old clothes…
Movement: She moves all the time.  I feel her all day and night now.
Cravings:  I’d like a beer…really that sign should say “2.5 months until I have a beer” lol
Queasy or sick: Feeling good.
Looking forward to: Vacation starts in 2 days!!!  I’ll have a much desired break from work!!!

Strange Dreams:  They are vivid when I have them, but I don’t remember them for long.

Week 30
  • Wednesday – 1.5 mile doggy walk in the AM and then the “Get Fit Like Fido” workout from Dog Vaycay
  • Saturday – ½ mile walk with the pups and then off to Evansville Power Yoga in the Park followed by about 3 mile walk along the riverfront in downtown Newburgh with Audrey!
  • Monday – Walked the dogs 1.5 miles
  • Tuesday – Walked the dogs 1.75 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment