Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Father's Day Gifts - Collar Stays and Guitar Picks

With Father's Day right around the corner, have you gotten your dad something special?

This year at Lively Happenings, I introduced collar stays and guitar picks.  The feedback has been PHENOMENAL!  I'm almost completely sold out of guitar picks at this point!  I'm getting a new shipment today or tomorrow, and the current orders should be filled and shipped by Friday, June 6th!

I ordered 30 more picks and another set of 10 collar stays, which should be in today (fingers crossed!).  Of those 30 picks, 22 are already spoken for!  I've only made 3 more of the aluminum ones available so I have 5 extras in case I mess up.  If I don't mess up, I'll list more. :)


Again, thank you all for the great responses on these new items!  I'll be sure to keep including gifts for men in the shop.  Lively Happenings is also going to take on more custom stamping in the future, so stay tuned for new designs!

All orders for Father's Day need to be in by this Sunday, June 8th.  Shipping is 3-5 business days and once my supplies are back in stock, I plan to have every order stamped and shipped within 2 days of purchase.

Go to Lively Happenings to get your gifts today!  www.livelyhappenings.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment