Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Blueberry-Coconut Mug Dessert

This afternoon I had a hankering for something sweet, and I remembered I had pinned a mug cake (never tried it).  Well it was a chocolate recipe and I, surprisingly, didn't want chocolate...I wanted something sweet AND fruity.

So I made my own Blueberry-Coconut Mug Dessert

For the ingredients I used the following:


3 Tablespoon Whole Wheat Flour (reg flour would be great too!)
1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
2 Tablespoons Honey
1 Egg White (egg not pictured)
1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract (yep that's homemade!)
20 Blueberries
1 Tablespoon Coconut Flakes
~extra blueberries added later~

 I mixed my 2 dry ingredients.  Then I mixed in my Honey, Egg White, and Vanilla.  After that I plopped in my blueberries and topped them off w/ Coconut Flakes...I stirred only a little.  I microwaved it up for 1.5 minutes and it was perfect!  I then topped it off w/ a few more blueberries (I told ya I was craving something fruity!)


I let it cool, and stirred away: 
 


SO GOOD!

***notes for next time, use regular, not whole wheat flour, and maybe add a tablespoon of sugar :)  or more honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment