Sunday, September 18, 2016

13/14 Weeks Pregnant Baby #2!



How far along: 13/14ish

Gender: Not sure, and really no big guess

Weight gain: same weight (118.9 starting weight, then lost 3 pounds as I completed a program, promptly put that weight back on once I found out I was indeed pregnant - hello carb cravings and have maintained it)

Working Out:  This past 2 week's of workouts are listed below, and I am really excited to have done the workout schedule all the way, modifying when my body felt the need.

Clothing Choices:  I am for sure needing my maternity bottoms.  Others are just not comfortable anymore.  I have thought about getting a belly band extender thing, but am not sure - anyone try this before?

Stretch marks: No new ones, just my soccer ones on those strong thighs ;)

Belly button: Semi-outy already, sometimes by the end of the day after food...it's all out ;)

Sleep: I am not feeling quite as tired as I had been, but still want/need a nap some days.

Best moment this week:  I just felt more energy, and for that I am grateful.

Hardest moment this week: I really can't think of anything hard this week.

What I’m missing:  I'll be honest...a big beer or big glass of wine

Movement: None felt for certain. 

Cravings: still ice cream WITH hot fudge and sushi 🍦🍣😂

Queasy or sick: Nope!

Looking forward to: We have an appointment NEXT week where I'll meet my Dr./Midwife for the first time.


 Week 13 workouts have included:

  • Monday - P90X3 Eccentric Upper
  • Tuesday - P90X3 Triometrics
  • Wednesday - P90X3 X3 Yoga
  • Thursday - P90X3 Eccentric Lower
  • Friday - P90X3 Incinerator
  • Saturday - P90X3 MMX
  • Sunday - off!

Week 14 workouts have included:  
  • Monday - P90X3 Eccentric Upper
  • Tuesday - P90X3 Triometrics
  • Wednesday - P90X3 X3 Yoga
  • Thursday - P90X3 Eccentric Lower
  • Friday - off!
  • Saturday - off!
  • Sunday - off!

No comments:

Post a Comment