Thursday, October 6, 2016

15/16 Weeks Pregnant Baby #2!




How far along: 15-16 weeks

Gender: I had a dream about a little boy, we'll see!

Weight gain: the doctor's office said 1 pound last week. I started at 118.9, lost 3 pounds, and promptly gained it back in the first trimester and honestly pending on what time of day I weight myself I am 119lbs or 123 lbs. I'm not going to worry at this point as long as baby keeps growing :)

Working Out:  I got back to it and am finishing up P90X3 - I cannot help it, you get a t-shirt when you complete a program, and I'm a sucker for free shirts!

Clothing Choices:  I am enjoying maternity bottoms, baby is popping out :)

Stretch marks: No new ones, just my soccer ones on those strong thighs ;)

Belly button: Semi-outy already

Sleep: Oh the wild pregnancy dreams have begun!

Best moment this week:  Hearing the heartbeat at our appointment & feeling LOTS of movement as of late!

Hardest moment this week: I got a little stressed out earlier in the week and had been letting it take over, but I got past that with the help of personal development (filling my mind with goodness) and my hubby!

What I’m missing:  Not much, maybe a little bit of being able to wear my non pregnancy clothes as comfortable - the bottoms at least.

Movement: Pretty positive I've felt movement a few times now 

Cravings: I still crave hot fudge!  And I want sushi all the time lol

Queasy or sick: Nope!

Looking forward to: Continued health and this second trimester boost of energy!


 These past two week's workouts have included:

  • Monday - P90X3 Isometrix
  • Tuesday - P90X3 Dynamix
  • Wednesday - P90X3 Accelerator
  • Thursday - Prenatal Pilates
  • Friday - P90X3 CVX
  • Saturday - off!
  • Sunday - off!

  • Monday - P90X3 Decelorator
  • Tuesday - P90X3 Agility X
  • Wednesday - P90X3 Complex Upper
  • Thursday - P90X3 X3 Yoga
  • Friday - P90X3 Triometrix
  • Saturday - P90X3 Complex Lower
  • Sunday - off!

No comments:

Post a Comment