Sunday, October 23, 2016

Baby Bratton #2 Bring on 19 Weeks Pregnant!!!

This has been a harder week for me, only because I have drained myself by staying up too late last Monday and Tuesday, which took a toll on my body, causing me to lose my voice, not rest well, have headaches, and now I have a cough.  One poor decision lead to a compound effect of less desired health.  Baby seems fine, I still feel a little movement, but am looking forward to renewed health. I've doubled up on my Shakeology shakes a few days and am having more fresh veggies mixed into them just to help with my health & baby.  

We do get to SEE baby in 10 days via the anatomy scan ultrasound!  We are very excited about that!!!




How far along: hitting the start of 19 weeks!

Gender: We will find out in early November!!! 10 days!

Weight gain: 5 ish...I really don't know I haven't weighed myself since last week. So it's probably more like 6-8 but ehh whatever, healthy baby is what matters.

Working Out:  Finishing up P90X3, I'll be done with it by Halloween Day! HOORAY!!!  I didn't do as well this week with those workouts and subbed a BUNCH of them for other choices that just sounded good. I lost my voice for 2.5 days and then have been coughing for 2 after that, so I'm taking it easier and doubling up on my Shakes. 

Clothing Choices:  Maternity bottoms, any shirt really, but some of those are certainly getting harder to wear. 

Stretch marks: No new ones, just my soccer ones on those strong thighs ;)

Belly button: I'll call it an outty

Sleep: I didn't sleep as well this past week, but it had nothing to do with pregnancy. It was just me working in the evenings - which is what caused me to be tired, lose my voice, and now have a cough...oh the compound effect of 1 poor choice on my body :-/ Baby is still good as far as we know <3

Best moment these weeks:  It's hard to say. Maybe someone that I haven't told I was pregnant, a friend from my husband's work, noticing that I was and saying congrats. First random person to notice/compliment. 

Hardest moment this week: Losing my voice, some of my energy, and then coughing...that's never fun pregnant or not.  

What I’m missing:  My voice ;)

Movement: Feeling at least 1 movement a day.

Cravings: They have actually subsided, I think. No hot fudge cravings this week!

Queasy or sick: Nope!

Looking forward to: 10 days from today seeing the little one on our ultrasound <3


 These past two week's workouts have included:

  • Monday - P90X3 Decelerator
  • Tuesday - Turbo Jam 20 Minute Jam
  • Wednesday - off!
  • Thursday - BOD 20's Strength Workout w/ Joe
  • Friday - P90X3 Pilates X
  • Saturday -BOD 20's Barre Workout with Erika (LOVED IT!)
  • Sunday - off!

No comments:

Post a Comment