Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Baby Bratton #2 20 Weeks Pregnant



How far along: 20 Weeks!

Gender: We will find out tomorrow...I have a fun genderived reveal for tomorrow night!!!!  You're going to need to tune into my Facebook LIVE at 6pm EST to find out!

Weight gain: 5 ish...you know it moves up and down pending if I weigh in the morning or in the evening ;)

Working Out:  Yeps! I just finished P90X3 - I went in about 70% this past month, but am still super proud.  My arms are feeling strong!  Full workouts from last week posted below. 

Clothing Choices:  Maternity bottoms, any shirt really, but some of those are certainly getting harder to wear. 

Stretch marks: No new ones, just my soccer ones on those strong thighs ;)

Belly button: Out for sure, to the point where a thin shirt will show it.

Sleep: It's not been so great lately. I haven't slept well and haven't felt all that awesome from some allergies. 

Best moment these weeks:  Our friend is letting us borrow her doppler, and I have to say I LOVE to hear the little one every few days <3

Hardest moment this week: Sleep...or lack there of. I feel like God really does prepare our bodies for what to expect...but come on my awesome father, I have like 5 months left, help me sleep a little before then. 

What I’m missing:  Feeling better with no earaches or sore throat

Movement: Feeling it a lot at this point :)

Cravings: None at this time :)

Queasy or sick: Nope!

Looking forward to: Seeing our little one in an ultrasound tomorrow <3


 These past week's workouts have included:

  • Monday - P90X3 Isometrix
  • Tuesday - P90X3 Accelerator
  • Wednesday - Prenatal Pilates
  • Thursday - Active Maternity 2nd Trimester
  • Friday - P90X3 Dynamix
  • Saturday - Off!
  • Sunday - A little Sneak Peek of Core De Force!

No comments:

Post a Comment