Saturday, February 1, 2014

14 Days of Valentines!

I've been totally trying to wrack my mind about what to do for Neal this Valentines Day. 

Last year, I gave him a 'Man Bucket' filled with  a Taco Bell gift card, his favorite wine wood tip cigars, Blueberry Crumble coffee, 6 unique beers, a lovely bottle of red wine & a homemade card.

This year, I don't have a gift in mind just yet, but I'm doing 14 Valentines leading up to the day!  


These are little love you notes, some ideas for a cheap and easy date, etc.

I'm thinking Neal will love the idea, but we'll have to wait and see, right now he's still sleeping and I'm up about to go work on some jewelry for the shop!

If you want to make your own wine cork board, look no further than this post!

Happy February!  I hope you enjoy this little project!  

What are your plans for Valentines Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment