Monday, October 21, 2013

Motivation Monday: It's Never Too Late Try Your Dreams!


This quote proudly hangs in my office as a reminder of when I first started Lively Happenings.  I wasn't sure where it would take me, but I'm so happy I've gone on this journey!

On the days I struggle with juggling my full time job and my desire for growth with Lively Happenings, I have to remind myself to never give up and to just keep trying.

I'm constantly trying to be a good wife, family member, friend, co worker, employee and business owner.  Some days it's easy, and others I feel the weight on my shoulders.

Right now, I'm so happy that I have tried and am succeeding!  I LOVE Lively Happenings, and I love that a little over a year ago I decided it was time to try this dream.  I've been enjoying where it's going ever since!  I just hope I, and my designs, keep getting better and better!

Thank you, again, for all of your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment