Monday, August 27, 2012

August Workouts

This month has consisted of walks with the dogs and mainly of yoga. My friend and I got a month Groupon pass and I have since become addicted to Power Yoga! Read more about this month of yoga and where it has lead me mentally in this post.

July 29th-August 4th
  • Sunday - Beginner/intermediate yoga
  • Monday - Beginners yoga
  • Tuesday - Power hour beginner's yoga
  • Wednesday - off
  • Thursday - Beginners yoga
  • Friday - off
  • Saturday - Beginners yoga

August 5th-11th
  • Sunday - off
  • Monday - Beginners yoga
  • Tuesday - Power hour beginner's yoga
  • Wednesday - Intermediate/advanced yoga
  • Thursday - Beginner/intermediate yoga
  • Friday - off
  • Saturday - Beginners yoga

August 11th-18th
  • Sunday - off
  • Monday - Beginners yoga
  • Tuesday - Power hour beginner's yoga
  • Wednesday - Shape's May issue workout Fit in a Flash of 24-minute Blast & Core Challenge.  I wore my heart rate monitor and burned 386 calories in 46 minutes. The workouts took me a little longer since I was confused at first and walked the puppies in between. 
  • Thursday - Beginner/intermediate yoga in the morning
  • Friday - Renew and Restore yoga
  • Saturday - at the gym for a leg day

August 19-25th
  • Sunday - off
  • Monday - Beginners yoga
  • Tuesday - off
  • Wednesday - Intermediate/Advanced yoga
  • Thursday - I went for a small hike and jog at a local park and then went to beginner/intermediate yoga (this one was an amazing class mixed with 15 minutes of restorative yoga!)
  • Friday - off
  • Saturday - hiking Hemlock Cliffs with my hubby & a 'pub' ride at night with friends.  Since Neal is on a new workout, he didn't drink and I only had one beer for the evening, so I will still claim all the cycling as a workout ;)

August 26th - September 1
  • Sunday - at the gym for a 20 minute power run with sprint intervals, and then worked out chest and triceps
  • Monday - Beginners yoga
  • Tuesday - Tone it Up 2 a Days for BeachWeek!  I started with one round of both the Seashells Workout and Cowabunga, then I was still feeling good so I ran 40 minutes, 30 of them with the dogs!  I went to Advance Power Hour Yoga tonight! I FEEL GREAT!
  • Wednesday - AM workout Booty Stepper Workout PM Workout Power Yoga Intermediate/advanced
  • Thursday - AM workouts were 2 rounds of SunKissed Abs and 3 Rounds of Bikini Series Thighs found here at Tone It Up. My PM workout was a 20 minute interval run, also found at the link.
  • Friday -
  • Saturday - First Day of Sept!  Went hiking for about 2 hours.  Covered between 4-5 miles...not sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment