Today, I made 2 things with Zico Chocolate Coconut Water, and both turned out to be perfectly amazing! For breakfast, I made steel cut oats with Zico chocolate coconut water, and for a tasty treat to enjoy later, I created raspberry-chocolate-coconut Greek frozen yogurt (CocoRazz Froyo).
Chocolate Coconut Steel Cut Oats
Cook oats according to package directions, but substitute Zico chocolate coconut water.
After oats are cooked, top with 1 T natural peanut butter and banana.
CocoRazz Greek Frozen Yogurt
This recipe is EASY, DELICIOUS, and HEALTHY!
Chocolate and raspberries are two of my favorite foods to combine. I first fell in love with this combination when I tried Chocolate Raspberry Truffle from Tic Toc Ice Cream Parlor in my hometown, Loudon, TN. If you are ever in East Tennessee, Knoxville area, it's worth the trip, but they are only opened during the summer months.
Today I created a healthier version of my beloved combination of chocolate and raspberries.
Only 4 key ingredients needed:1/4 Cup Honey
1 3/4 Cup Zico Chocolate Coconut Water
1 Cup Raspberries (fresh or frozen - I used frozen)
1 Cup Stonyfield Organic Greek Yogurt
* Shredded coconut
* Shredded chocolate
- Combine honey and 3/4 cup Zico chocolate coconut water in saucepan heat on medium until combined.
- In a food processor, or blender, dice the raspberries with 2 T of the honey coconut mixture.
- In a glass bowl, suitable for the freezer, co mbine1/4 cup of the raspberry mixture with 1 cup Greek yogurt and 1 cup Zico chocolate coconut water. Put that in the freezer for 1 hour. Put the remainder of your raspberry mixture in the fridge.
- After 1 hour, or until edges are frozen, take out your yogurt mixture and whisk to break up clumps. Freeze another 2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes
- Put the remainder of your raspberry mixture on top of your semi-frozen yogurt mixture and swirl. Freeze until solid.
What's your favorite coconut water creation? If you haven't tried Zico chocolate, you are MISSING OUT!