Saturday, March 17, 2012

Banana Nut Bread Mug Cake

So mouthwateringly sweet and simple!
 


Banana bread is BY far one of my all time favorite baked good.  When I was craving it in the middle of my work day on a super busy week, I knew I would not be satisfied until I had some...only problem is, I can't make a whole loaf because my husband is much healthier than I and is not a carboholic like myself, so I knew I would be eating most of the loaf...which doesn't need to happen.  So I resorted to a mini portion.

I looked on the web for banana bread in a mug cake and didn't find one recipe that just stuck out, so I used the staples from my Blueberry & Coconut Mug Cake and created my Banana Nut Bread Mug Cake!


Ingredients

3 T Flour
1/2 t Baking Powder
2 T White Sugar (or Honey)
1/2 t Brown Sugar
1 Banana
1 Egg
1/4 t Vanilla Extract
1/4 cup Chopped Walnuts

T = Tablespoon     t = teaspoon 

Mix the flour, baking powder, and sugars.  Then cut your banana into pieces and mash into the mixture.  Then add an egg and mix well.  Stir in your vanilla and pile on the chopped walnuts, stirring slightly!

Heat for 2 minutes in the microwave and enjoy!

Totally wish I had taken better pictures, but I was too excited to eat my banana nut bread mug cake!


This was SOOO sweet that I think you could maybe just do 1 tablespoon of sugar



No comments:

Post a Comment