Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Cheers to 2014!

As I look back at 2013, I couldn't be happier!
 
First and foremost, it shocks me each year how much more I love my husband!  Neal and I have grown closer than ever.

 
In 2013, I accomplished some great running achievements including a personal best in the Southern Indiana Half Marathon and taking home some medals as part of the USI Running Series:  5K and 7K.
 
I was able to do my dream hike to Lake Solitude in Jackson Hole, WY with my dad and his girlfriend, Kim! (post will come, I promise! Here's some other parts of that adventure though:  Yellowstone, Grand View Point Hike, and Snake River Float Trip)

My brother got married in Paris!
 
Lively Happenings on Etsy grew exponentially more than I had ever imagined!  Thank you SO MUCH to all my lovely customers, I obviously couldn't have done this without you!

So what will 2014 bring?
  • I plan to have a post once a week on this blog
  • I plan to stay as healthy in mind and body as possible, hopefully making it to Evansville Power Yoga once a week
  • I plan to expand Lively Happenings and focus on making more jewelry organizers, especially the cute chevron and shabby chic ones as they seem to fly out of the shop!
  • I plan to have Lively Happenings partake in 4 shows in Southern Indiana:  Funk in the City Spring (April) and Fall (October), Yoga Light Party (September), and Castle High School Band(First weekend in December)
  • I plan to continue to find ways to grow in love and happiness with Neal!
You'll notice, there's no lofty fitness goals planned yet for this year.  I still desire to workout and do the Tone it Up Love Your Body series, but I'm not going to over extend myself and train for anything crazy this year.  I've met so many of my fitness goals from climbing a mountain, partaking in a mud race, to killing it in a half marathon.  I've realized I'm involved with a lot from a full time job, to Lively Happenings, being a landlord with Neal of 3 rental properties (hopefully another this year), and I still want to have time to relax with Neal, friends and family. 

I hope you find 2014 to be an amazing year filled with lots of love, laughter and adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment