First and foremost, it shocks me each year how much more I love my husband! Neal and I have grown closer than ever.
In 2013, I accomplished some great running achievements including a personal best in the Southern Indiana Half Marathon and taking home some medals as part of the USI Running Series: 5K and 7K.
I was able to do my dream hike to Lake Solitude in Jackson Hole, WY with my dad and his girlfriend, Kim! (post will come, I promise! Here's some other parts of that adventure though: Yellowstone, Grand View Point Hike, and Snake River Float Trip)
My brother got married in Paris!
Lively Happenings on Etsy grew exponentially more than I had ever imagined! Thank you SO MUCH to all my lovely customers, I obviously couldn't have done this without you!
So what will 2014 bring?
- I plan to have a post once a week on this blog
- I plan to stay as healthy in mind and body as possible, hopefully making it to Evansville Power Yoga once a week
- I plan to expand Lively Happenings and focus on making more jewelry organizers, especially the cute chevron and shabby chic ones as they seem to fly out of the shop!
- I plan to have Lively Happenings partake in 4 shows in Southern Indiana: Funk in the City Spring (April) and Fall (October), Yoga Light Party (September), and Castle High School Band(First weekend in December)
- I plan to continue to find ways to grow in love and happiness with Neal!
I hope you find 2014 to be an amazing year filled with lots of love, laughter and adventures!