Tuesday, May 13, 2014

24 Weeks Pregnant and Growing!

This week has been much better than last week in terms of emotional roller coasters!  I've been really happy and am really looking forward to seeing what week 25 brings for us!

Today's fruit to baby size comparison is the cantaloupe.  You'll notice it's a lot larger than the grapefruit from last week...but hey, like I said last week, I've never seen a 12 inch grapefruit, have you?

Shorts are from Old Navy maternity and top is from Hazle and Olive

How far along: 24
Gender: Girl!
Weight gained: 15.2 lbs
Inches gained: About 7 inches
Working Out:  Yes! See in detail below
Clothing Choices:  I found myself in my new shorts and dresses or skirts.
Belly button: Undoubtedly an outty now
Sleep:  Pretty good!
Best moment this week: Getting to go to Knoxville and spend a little time with family and friends.  Also, Mother’s Day was great and Dad and Kim gave me a super sweet personalized gift.
Hardest moment this week: My stomach just felt so heavy at the end of the wedding on Saturday.  I was simply sore.
What I’m missing: Probably still beer.
Movement: She’s a wiggle worm!!!
Cravings:  Ice cream.  I want it all the time 24/7
Queasy or sick: Been feeling pretty good!
Looking forward to: Spending time with my mom and her husband.  I fly to Boston tomorrow to see them for a few days.
Strange Dreams:  None this week!  Neal had some strange ones when we were at Dad’s house, but none here!


Week 24 Workouts
  • Wednesday – Tone it Up Bikini Cardio and 3 rounds of Surfer’s Paradise (found here)
  • Thursday – Tone it Up Kettelbells with Katrina x 3 and a brisk 2 mil walk (Kettelbells Here)
  • Saturday – Tone it Up Love Your Body series Legs & Booty workout x 3 (found here)
  • Sunday – 3 mile Dog Walk
  • Monday – 3 miles on the elliptical and Tone it Up Bikini Body Routine (LOVE this one!)
  • Tuesday - The new Tone it Up Bikini Arms (found here)

No comments:

Post a Comment