Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Week 15


How far along: 15
Gender: I am really going back and forth, but can’t wait to find out (2nd week in April!)
Weight gained: 5.6 lbs
Inches gained: About 4 inches at biggest part of belly
Working Out:  not quite as much as last week, but still did something active 4 out of the 7 days.
Clothing Choices:  Comfy clothes like yoga pants!  I did wear my jeans some, but need to get them washed since they are stretching out. I typically wear jeans at least 3 times before washing since I don’t really get them dirty or smelly.
Stretch marks:  Nope
Belly button: Inny
Sleep: I just don’t feel well rested. I slept a ton on Saturday, but other than that, I am sorta tired feeling still.
Best moment this week: Friday’s appointment went great! We got to hear baby’s heartbeat for the first time!
Hardest moment this week: Waiting on Friday for the appointment, I get so nervous because I think the baby’s healthy but I don’t really know for sure so I psych myself out.
What I’m missing: Normal sleep.  I think the time change has something to do with it, but I just am not feeling rested.
Movement: None yet, I don’t think.
Cravings:  I want lobster and an over medium egg a lot, and thankfully on Friday after baby’s appointment, my hubby took us to Red Lobster!
Queasy or sick: Not really, felt pretty good.
Looking forward to: I really can’t wait to feel the baby move

Workout Wrap-ups
Week 15 
  • Thursday – Two Tone it Up Workouts – Love Your Body with HIIT and Summer Slim
  • Sunday – Walked both puppies for about 15 min each and then went to the gym with the hubby and did a little cardio, shoulders, and triceps
  • Monday – Walked both puppies for 15 min each and Tone It Up Malibooty 3xs
  • Tuesday – 30 minute dog walk

No comments:

Post a Comment