Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Yellowsmith and Lively Happenings, Lost Wax Studio Challenge

Last week, I was beyond excited when I received a Facebook Message on the Lively Happenings FB page about a company that had found my designs on Etsy and was inviting me to submit them to their design challenges!

I looked Yellowsmith, formerly Shop Bevel, and found that I totally was in love with what the company is doing.

Yellowsmith is an online seller of unique and creative jewelry.  Their designs come from people like me, and then they manufacture and promote some of the designs they and their community feel would do well. The designer still maintains the right to make and promote their original design, and they receive royalties from what's sold on Yellowsmith!  Yellowsmith has been featured in many magazines such as "Lucky", "Cosmopolitan", "Redbook", and more!

I'm THRILLED to announce that one of my designs is currently in their "Lost Wax Studio Challenge".    Vote for these beautiful earrings by clicking here!

You can vote between now and Sunday, November 10th at 6pm Eastern.

The winner of the challenge will be announced on Monday, November 11th along with the launch of the presale.  The designers will also be invited to the Production Challenge, where they could get an entire line (a few pieces) of their designs manufactured and promoted on the Yellowsmith blog, hosting 40,000+ followers across Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and Instagram as well as included in ongoing press promotion.

I want this SO BAD and would LOVE your support!  So go VOTE for my "Druzy Elegance Earrings" and maybe do some shopping on Yellowsmith while your there!


To see all designs in the Lost Wax Studio Challenge, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment