Friday, January 18, 2013

Perfect Friday = Workout & Banana Cheescake Smoothie


I am so happy this Friday!  I have seriously been LOVING the Tone It Up Love Your Body Series.  It's the first series from Tone It Up that I have really stuck to and done every day!  It helps to have such great friends doing this with me.  I love checking in with all my friends, even though only one of you lives near me!  It's been amazing!  Thank you Julie, Laurie, Natalie, Erica and Brittany!  You ladies ROCK!

This morning I DID NOT want to get out of bed, so I looked for motivation on my phone.  I opened Instagram and went to the #LoveYourBody page.  There is so much positivity that is brought my way through these photos and descriptions.  Women of all ages, sizes, and athleticism are coming together to do something wonderful.  They are putting themselves first and Loving Their Bodies!  I am so blessed to have found Tone It Up & to have wonderful friends, some that I actually know and others that I just chat with in the community, working through this with me!

I finally found myself at the gym after browsing the FB check-ins on Tone It Up and the motivation I got from so many pictures and stories on Instagram.  One thing that I loved, seeing a girl post that her TIU app wake up call tells her to do 10 sit ups!  WHAT!?! Get me that app for Android!

I completed 4.4 miles in 30 minutes on the elliptical...it must just be the elliptical because I don't think I could have done that on the treadmill and felt the same way!  Then I did one full routine of Sweet & Sexy VDay Workout.  I chatted it up with some fellow morning workout folks before making my way back home.

I have been craving this Banana Cheesecake Smoothie I saw on pbfingers.com for quite a while and decided this morning was the time to give it a try.  I didn't have all the ingredients used in the original, so here's my version.

Banana Cheesecake Smoothie
***With Protein****
 
1 1/2 Frozen Banana
1 C Vanilla Almond Milk
1/4 C Organic Vanilla Yogurt
1/4 C Greek Yogurt Plain
1oz Neufchatel Cream Cheese
1 t Cinnamon
************************
1 Scoop Protein Powder
1 Scoop Maca Powder
1 T Chia Seed
 
***You Could just do the Ingredient's above the *** line if you do not want to have the extra supplements!
 
I must say, this is SUPER Delicious!
 
Happy Friday Ya'll!


No comments:

Post a Comment