Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Week 16

I must say, I totally love pregnancy.  I have been really lucky to not be sick throughout this time, and I hope baby continues to develop healthy and perfectly sweet!
How far along: 16
Gender: I really don’t have a guess anymore, we’ll be happy either way.  I know people say that but secretly wish for one gender over the other, but really, we don’t care.  I think generally boys are less moody and typically more carefree and would be super fun to be around, which is oh so nice, but I think dressing up a little girl and watching her grow into a young woman would be amazing!  I say this becuase went to David’s Bridal this week to try on a dress for my sister-in-laws wedding (I’ll be 35 weeks when she gets married, eek!) and while we were there I saw young girls looking for prom dresses with their moms and I thought, oh that’s crazy, that could be me!
Weight gained: 5.8 lbs
Inches gained: About 4.5 around biggest part of belly
Working Out:  Yep! During all the days that it was actually warm out, the dogs got 15-30 min walks (longer walks if they were together and shorter for each one if I took them one at a time)
Clothing Choices:  My maternity jeans seem to only work for like 2 days before I have to wash them b/c they stretch so much, so that’s annoying.  I want some workout tanks, and plan to make some next week, so I don’t feel self-conscious at the gym. I feel like I sometimes look in-between being pregnant and maybe just having a beer belly.
Stretch marks:  Only those from soccer years ago on the thighs.
Belly button: Inny
Sleep: Not bad!  However, I did notice that my arms and hands easily fall asleep now, which is really irritating!
Best moment this week: Getting some tanks, onsies and a pullover to put words on for myself and some for baby OR going to the store and trying a bunch of different strollers out and realizing our initial online pick is the one we still really want!
Hardest moment this week: My arms falling asleep Saturday night.  It made it really hard for me to get a good rest that night b/c I just couldn’t get them to stop falling asleep.
What I’m missing: Honestly, I really want beer or wine.
Movement: There are times I think I feel a flutter, but then I think it’s just my stomach grumbling.
Cravings:  I’ve wanted all things sweet!  I will try to eat strawberries, pineapple or apple instead of brownies/cookies, but sometimes I just give in!  My favorite food right now is apples, pineapple and cheddar cheese, and yes all together and in the same bite!
Queasy or sick: Feeling good!
Looking forward to: I really can’t wait to feel the baby move and I’m looking forward to seeing a bunch of my girlies when I go to my friend’s bachelorette party this upcoming weekend!!!!

Week 16 Workouts
  • Wednesday – Tone it Up TLC workout x’s 2
  • Thursday – Puppy walk, 30 min (15 each pup!)
  • Friday – Puppy walk, 40 min and both together!
  • Saturday – Walked the puppies for about 15 minutes with Neal and then we went to the gym for leg day (we do 10 min of cardio, some warm up stretches, and then different weighted lifts for the booty, hamstrings, quads and calves)
  • Sunday – Worked out with my hubby again - back and bicep day!  See my Instagram post here
  • Tuesday – I just finished work (10 hours, yikes!) and plan to take a quick puppy walk and do 1-2 rounds each of Thailand Tush and Santorini Bikini from Tone it Up's weekly workout schedule when I get back from getting the oil changed in the vehicle...wah wah grownup tasks stink!


No comments:

Post a Comment